Public Relations – Graduate/Account Coordinator (US)
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working
- Increasing PTO entitlement
- Structured career development and training opportunities
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (Eni Web)
- One off bonus incentives
- Inter-office travel scheme (COVID-19 dependant)
- A free day off on your birthday
- Free on-site parking
- Quarterly socials and frequent team activities
- Working across cybersecurity, storage and networking technology clients
- Attending client calls, media briefings and analyst briefings
- Secure media opportunities, such as responding to news and current affairs
- Building relationships with key media and journalists
- Pitching and securing opportunities in broadcast, print and online media
- Drafting and proofing copy that aligns with the business needs of clients – thought leadership articles, press releases, award entries, case studies, commentary, media alerts
- Owning account reporting both internal and client-facing – drafting weekly call agendas, end of month reports, quarterly reports, social media posts
Skills and Experience:
- A strong desire for a career in PR
- A keen interest in technology is preferable
- Outstanding creative writing abilities is essential
- A qualification or degree in a relevant subject is desirable
Why Touchdown PR?
- Leading international B2B technology PR agency
- Number 1 Tech PR agency in UK and Austin, Texas
- Other global offices including UK (HQ), France, Germany, Netherlands and ANZ/APAC
How to apply?
If you’re interested in becoming our next PR Graduate, then please send us your latest CV and a 5-minute video through to email@example.com answering the following questions:
Why Touchdown PR?
Why technology is your passion?
Your favourite book and why?
Closing date, 31st March 2021