Public Relations – Graduate/Account Coordinator (UK)
Remotely – with access to Business Hub in Basingstoke.
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Modern work environment
- Flexible working
- Increasing annual leave entitlement
- Free 24/7 gym membership including pool, spa and classes
- Structured career development and training opportunities
- Online keep fit and mental health support
- Inter-office travel scheme (COVID-19 dependant)
- A free day off on your birthday
- Free on-site parking
- Free railcard
- Early finish on Fridays
- Quarterly socials and frequent team activities
- Working across cybersecurity, storage and networking technology clients
- Attending client calls, media briefings and analyst briefings
- Secure media opportunities, such as responding to news and current affairs
- Building relationships with key media and journalists
- Pitching and securing opportunities in broadcast, print and online media
- Drafting and proofing copy that aligns with the business needs of clients – thought leadership articles, press releases, award entries, case studies, commentary, media alerts
- Owning account reporting both internal and client-facing – drafting weekly call agendas, end of month reports, quarterly reports, social media posts
Skills and Experience:
- A strong desire for a career in PR
- A keen interest in technology is preferable
- Outstanding creative writing abilities is essential
- A qualification or degree in a relevant subject is desirable
Why Touchdown PR?
- Leading international B2B technology PR agency
- Number 1 Tech PR agency in Surrey and Texas
- Headquartered in Basingstoke, Hampshire with offices in USA, France, Germany, Netherlands and ANZ/APAC
- Office within walking distance of nearest train station and high street
How to apply?
If you’re interested in becoming our next PR Graduate, then please send us your latest CV and a 5-minute video through to firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions:
Why Touchdown PR?
Why technology is your passion?
Your favourite book and why?
Closing date, 31st March 2021