PR Graduate/Account Coordinator UK
c. £21,000pa +
- Competitive Salary ££
- Group Life Insurance (3 x basic salary)
- WeCare Benefit inc 24/7 GP Service, online Keep Fit and Mental Health Support
- Pension Scheme
- Free 24/7 gym membership including pool, spa, and classes
- Increasing annual leave entitlement – capped at 30 days
- An additional day off on your birthday
- Flexible working
- Structured career development and training opportunities
- Inter-office travel scheme (lockdown dependant)
- Free on-site parking
- Free railcard
- Early finish Fridays
- Weekly team events such as Touchdown Trivia and Snap Cup
- Quarterly socials and frequent team activities (lockdown dependant)
- Working across cybersecurity, storage and networking technology clients
- Attending client calls, media briefings and analyst briefings
- Secure media opportunities, such as responding to news and current affairs
- Building relationships with key media and journalists
- Pitching and securing opportunities in broadcast, print and online media
- Drafting and proofing copy that aligns with the business needs of clients – thought leadership articles, press releases, award entries, case studies, commentary, media alerts
- Owning account reporting both internal and client-facing – drafting weekly call agendas, end of month reports, quarterly reports, social media posts
Skills and Experience:
- A strong desire for a career in PR
- A keen interest in technology is preferable
- Outstanding creative writing abilities is essential
- A qualification or degree in a relevant subject is desirable
Why Touchdown PR?
- Leading international B2B technology PR agency
- Number 1 UK Tech PR agency outside of London
- Number 7 UK Tech PR agency
- Top 20 US Tech PR agency
- Headquartered in Basingstoke, Hampshire with offices in USA, France, Germany, Netherlands and ANZ/APAC
- Office within walking distance of nearest train station and high street
How to apply?
If you’re interested in becoming our next PR Graduate, then please send us your latest CV and a 5-minute video through to email@example.com answering the following questions: –
- Why Touchdown PR?
- Why technology is your passion?
- Your favourite book and why?