Graduate PR opportunity
Are you thinking about a career in PR? Are you looking for that first step into PR? Then we would be really interested in talking to you! We are looking for people to join our friendly team as soon as possible. You may have already graduated or you may be considering a part time position in PR (e.g. 1 or 2 days per week whilst you study).
Why join us?
We are proud to be a leading international B2B technology PR agency. With offices in Austin, TX and the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, we’re an agency that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy.
Since its start in the UK in 2006, the Touchdown PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals. Our group of experts covers all key markets in Europe and the USA and is led by our award-winning senior management team. The Touchdown PR team is insightfully brilliant, engagingly professional and thoughtfully creative.
To find out more about life as a Touchdowner visit our Want To Know More section on our careers page where you can download our Candidate Pack.
You will work closely with our expert team across our accounts and will have a range of responsibilities to support our day-to-day activities. This will include researching content, preparing reports and managing our media databases. You will also be responsible for researching and drafting bylines and press releases. You will use your strong organisational skills combined with a can-do attitude to support our fast paced team to respond to breaking news within the ever-changing technology landscape. Typical job duties will include the following:
- Building and maintaining media relations (trade, consumer and business media)
- Working with key industry analysts and learning how to work with them for briefings, research and reports.
- Researching and finding opportunities to submit clients for awards consideration.
- Developing briefing materials to assist with media and analyst briefings
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter updates, blogger relations, and more)
- Media research (editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, media/analyst list development)
- Assisting with the writing and reworking of content (press releases, pitches, bylined articles, and more)
- Interacting with clients, assisting with the general maintenance of the account
- Scheduling and supporting phone and in-person briefings with media and analysts
- Supporting client meetings, preparing materials and reports, drafting call agendas and recording notes, drafting call actions post-call
- Monitoring media for coverage of clients and competitors
- Updating daily PR reports – recording all coverage secured and all outreach conducted
- Compiling weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, as per the preference of each account
- Wrapping or ‘selling-back’ coverage to the client
- Taking the lead on all ‘housekeeping’ tasks for each account, updating all internal reports
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the simple form below and attach your current CV. Thank you for your interest in this role.