PR Graduate Scheme
Are you our next PR Superstar?
(Graduate recruitment day being held on Wednesday 10th July 2019)
Why join us?
We are a leading international B2B technology PR agency, that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy. Headquartered in Farnham, Surrey, with offices in USA, France, Germany and the Netherlands. Since its start in the UK in 2006, the Touchdown PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals – and we’re looking for proactive, creative and engaging graduates to add to our growing team.
What will you be doing?
You will work closely with our team in Farnham across our accounts and will have a range of responsibilities to support our day-to-day activities. Typical job duties will include the following:
- Working across cybersecurity, storage and networking technology clients to create and deliver PR programmes that are inline with business needs
- Attending client calls, media briefings and analyst briefings
- Being proactive across all accounts to secure media opportunities, such as responding to news and current affairs with commentary
- Building relationships with key media and journalists
- Pitching and securing opportunities in broadcast, print and online media
- Drafting and proofing copy that aligns with the business needs of clients – thought leadership articles, press releases, award entries, case studies, commentary, media alerts
- Owning account reporting both internal and client-facing – drafting weekly call agendas, end of month reports, quarterly reports, social media posts
What are we looking for?
- A strong desire for a career in PR and a keen interest in technology
- Outstanding creative writing abilities
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Working as a team and being a self-starter
- Excellent work ethic, with a hunger to deliver results
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Amazing organisational skills
What you get in return?
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Modern work environment
- Structured career development
- International travel
- A day off on your birthday
- On site parking
- Training opportunities
- Early finish Fridays
- Free fruit and drinks
- Quarterly socials
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and cover sheet to email@example.com
Please note if successful in your application you will need to be available on Wednesday 10th July 2019, to attend our Graduate recruitment day.
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the simple form below and attach your current CV. Thank you for your interest in this role.