Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
ARE YOU OUR NEXT PR SUPERSTAR?
Why join us?
We are a leading international B2B technology PR agency, that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy. Headquartered in Farnham, Surrey, with offices in USA, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. Since its start in the UK in 2006, the Touchdown PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals – and we’re looking for proactive, creative and engaging Account Manager’s to join our growing team.
What will you be doing?
This is an exciting role within a fast-paced team, you will play a key role in the development of PR strategies, overseeing day to day activities. Responsible for managing client and media relationships, you will utilise your PR and technology experience to generate high quality coverage. You will have the opportunity to mentor and support our more junior team members. Typical job duties will include the following:
- Analyst and media relations – Manage outreach and pitching. Build strong relationships, continue to build your reputation for delivering quality, relevant content.
- Content creation, outreach and research – develop and plan creative content with a clear structure, manage case studies, research ideas and personalize external outreach
- Ensure all social media channels are being used effectively and proactively
- Manage client and internal staff meetings, provide day to day mentoring and direction to direct reports
- Ensure you are aware of all client coverage as it appears; manage sell-back process as needed
- Keep on top of features databases, meet deadlines and find opportunities to pitch; develop relevant, winning pitches
- Manage accurate reporting process
- Maintain high standards and accuracy
What are we looking for?
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in a PR agency environment
- Must have experience of working within the technology PR industry
- Outstanding creative writing abilities
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Working as a team and being a self-starter
- Excellent work ethic, with a hunger to deliver results
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Amazing organisational skills
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Modern work environment
- Structured career development
- International travel
- A day off on your birthday
- On site parking
- Training opportunities
- Early finish Fridays
- Free fruit and drinks
- Quarterly socials
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and cover sheet to email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the simple form below and attach your current CV. Thank you for your interest in this role.