Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION – ACCOUNT MANAGER
Why join us?
We are proud to be a leading international B2B technology PR agency. With offices in Austin, Texas and the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, we’re an agency that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy.
Since its launch in the UK in 2006, the Touchdown PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals. Our group of experts covers all key markets in Europe and the USA and is led by our award-winning senior management team. The Touchdown PR team is insightfully brilliant, engagingly professional and thoughtfully creative.
What will you be doing?
This is an exciting role within a fast-paced team, you will play a key role in the development of PR strategies, overseeing day to day activities. Responsible for managing client and media relationships, you will utilise your PR and technology experience to generate high quality coverage. You will have the opportunity to mentor and support our more junior team members. Typical job duties will include the following:
- Analyst and media relations – Manage outreach and pitching. Build strong relationships, continue to build your reputation for delivering quality, relevant content.
- Content creation, outreach and research – develop and plan creative content with a clear structure, manage case studies, research ideas and personalize external outreach
- Ensure all social media channels are being used effectively and proactively
- Manage client and internal staff meetings, provide day to day mentoring and direction to direct reports
- Ensure you are aware of all client coverage as it appears; manage sell-back process as needed
- Keep on top of features databases, meet deadlines and find opportunities to pitch; develop relevant, winning pitches
- Manage accurate reporting process
- Maintain high standards and accuracy
You will be required to work from the Touchdown office in Farnham, Surrey during work hours. You may be asked to travel to meetings, events and exhibitions that may include overnight stays.
- What are we looking for?
We recruit at all levels based on merit, here are some of our key requirements:
- B2B technology PR experience
- Agency or in-house PR experience
- Track record of establishing and maintaining long-standing relationships with clients, media and colleagues
- Supportive management style
- Outstanding creative writing abilities
- Self starter with excellent work ethic
- Desire to be part of a successful, high-growth agency
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Amazing organisational skills – It is essential that as an account manager you are a highly skilled planner and are capable of managing successful online and offline PR press campaigns across a range of verticals.
- Have the confidence to make a big impact and deliver results without risking the integrity of the agency or client brand.
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the simple form below and attach your current CV. Thank you for your interest in this role.