Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
ARE YOU OUR NEXT PR SUPERSTAR?
Why join us?
We are a leading international B2B technology PR agency, that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy. Headquartered in Farnham, Surrey, with offices in USA, France, Germany and the Netherlands. Since its start in the UK in 2006, the Touchdown PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals – and we’re looking for proactive, creative and engaging Account Executive’s to join our growing team.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will be involved in campaigns for clients in the B2B/e-commerce/tech sector, from startups to established blue-chip firms. The role will cover every aspect of PR campaigns, from concept to execution. Typical job duties will include the following:
- Analyst and media relations – know your key media and analysts, understand how to pitch them, create accurate & relevant briefing books
- Content creation, outreach and research – develop and plan creative content with a clear structure, manage the development and creation of case studies, research ideas and personalise external outreach
- Ensure all social media channels are being used effectively and proactively
- Prep for and participate in client and internal account meetings, take notes of actions, follow up notes and complete agree actions
- Ensure you are aware of all client coverage as it appears; manage sell-back process as needed
- Keep on top of features databases, meet deadlines and find opportunities to pitch; develop relevant, winning pitches
- Complete accurate reporting process
- Understand your objectives and responsibilities; request training; ensure quarterly/annual reviews happen.
- Maintain high standards and accuracy
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a PR agency environment
- Experience of working within technology PR is desirable
- Outstanding creative writing abilities
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Working as a team and being a self-starter
- Excellent work ethic, with a hunger to deliver results
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Amazing organisational skills
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Modern work environment
- Structured career development
- International travel
- A day off on your birthday
- On site parking
- Training opportunities
- Early finish Fridays
- Free fruit and drinks
- Quarterly socials
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and cover sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the simple form below and attach your current CV. Thank you for your interest in this role.