Why join us?
We are proud to be a leading international B2B technology PR agency. With offices in Austin, TX and the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, we’re an agency that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy.
Since its start in the UK in 2006, the Touchdown PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals. Our group of experts covers all key markets in Europe and the USA and is led by our award-winning senior management team. The Touchdown PR team is insightfully brilliant, engagingly professional and thoughtfully creative.
What will you be doing?
We offer our employees demanding tasks, a good work / life balance and maximum flexibility in terms of time and space. We do everything for a working environment in which the cooperation is fun and motivating. A few of the main duties would include:
- Building and maintaining media relations (trade, consumer and business media)
- Developing briefing materials to assist with media and analyst briefings
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter updates, blogger relations, and more)
- Media research (editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, media/analyst list development)
- Assisting with the writing and reworking of content (press releases, pitches, bylined articles, and more)
- Interacting with clients, assisting with the general maintenance of the account
- Scheduling and supporting phone and in-person briefings with media and analysts
- Supporting client meetings, preparing materials and reports, drafting call agendas and recording notes, drafting call actions post-call
- Monitoring media for coverage of clients and competitors
- Updating PR reports
- Wrapping coverage to the client
- Taking the lead on all ‘housekeeping’ tasks for each account, updating all internal reports
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the simple form below and attach your current CV. Thank you for your interest in this role.