Why join us?
We are proud to be a leading international B2B technology PR agency. With offices in Austin, Texas and the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, we’re an agency that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy.
Since its launch in the UK in 2006, the Touchdown PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals. Our group of experts covers all key markets in Europe and the USA. The Touchdown PR team is insightfully brilliant, engagingly professional and thoughtfully creative.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an experienced PR professional with a background and passion for technology. As part of our team in Munich, this is a varied hands-on role working across an exciting client portfolio. You will have a proven track record in managing accounts and executing successful B2B campaigns, combined with excellent media and influencer relationships. You will also be responsible for mentoring and supporting our more junior team members. Typical job duties will include the following:
- Media relations – Manage outreach and pitching. Build strong relationships, continue to build your reputation for delivering quality, relevant content.
- Content creation, outreach and research – develop and plan creative content with a clear structure, manage case studies, research ideas and personalize external outreach
- Ensure all social media channels are being used effectively and proactively
- Manage client and internal staff meetings, provide day to day mentoring and direction to direct reports
- Ensure you are aware of all client coverage; manage sell-back process as needed
- Manage accurate reporting process
- Maintain high standards and accuracy
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the simple form below and attach your current CV. Thank you for your interest in this role.