Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
JOB DESCRIPTION – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Why join us?
We are proud to be a leading international B2B technology PR agency. With offices in Austin, Texas and the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, we’re an agency that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy.
Since its start in the UK in 2006, the Touchdown PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals. Our group of experts covers all key markets in Europe and the USA. The Touchdown PR team is insightfully brilliant, engagingly professional and thoughtfully creative.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will be involved in campaigns for clients in the B2B/e-commerce/tech sector, from startups to established blue-chip firms. The role will cover every aspect of PR campaigns, from concept to execution. You will work closely with international colleagues on campaigns covering the U.S. You will develop a solid B2B & technology PR background with excellent media relations skills. Typical job duties will include the following:
- Analyst and media relations – know your key media and analysts, understand how to pitch them, create accurate & relevant briefing books
- Content creation, outreach and research – develop and plan creative content with a clear structure, manage the development and creation of case studies, research ideas and personalize external outreach
- Ensure all social media channels are being used effectively and proactively
- Prep for and participate in client and internal account meetings, take notes of actions, follow up notes and complete agree actions
- Ensure you are aware of all client coverage as it appears; manage sell-back process as needed
- Keep on top of features databases, meet deadlines and find opportunities to pitch; develop relevant, winning pitches
- Complete accurate reporting process
- Understand your objectives and responsibilities; request training; ensure quarterly/annual reviews happen.
- Maintain high standards and accuracy
You will be required to work from the Touchdown office in Austin, Texas during work hours. You may be asked to travel to meetings, events and exhibitions that may include overnight stays.
What are we looking for?
We recruit at all levels based on merit, here are some of our key requirements:
- B2B technology PR experience
- Agency or in-house PR experience
- The ability to forge long-standing relationships with clients, media and colleagues
- Outstanding creative writing abilities
- Excellent work ethic, client focused with a hunger to deliver results
- Desire to be part of a successful, high-growth agency
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Amazing organizational skills
- Ambition to move up the PR ladder into a more senior role
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the simple form below and attach your current CV. Thank you for your interest in this role.