ARE YOU OUR NEXT PR SUPERSTAR?
Why join us?
We are a leading international B2B technology PR agency, that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy. Headquartered in Farnham, Surrey, with offices in the USA, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. Since its start in the UK in 2006, the Touchdown PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals – and we’re looking for proactive, creative and engaging candidates to join our growing team.
What will you be doing?
You will work closely with our team in Austin across our accounts and will have a range of responsibilities to support our day-to-day activities. Typical job duties will include the following:
- Working across cybersecurity, storage and networking technology clients to create and deliver PR programs that are in line with business needs
- Attending client calls, media briefings, and analyst briefings
- Being proactive across all accounts to secure media opportunities, such as responding to news and current affairs with commentary
- Building relationships with key media and journalists
- Pitching and securing opportunities in broadcast, print and online media
- Drafting and proofing copy that aligns with the business needs of clients – thought leadership articles, press releases, award entries, case studies, commentary, media alerts
- Owning account reporting both internal and client-facing – drafting weekly call agendas, end of month reports, quarterly reports, social media posts
What are we looking for?
- A strong desire for a career in PR and a keen interest in technology
- Outstanding creative writing abilities
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Working as a team and being a self-starter
- Excellent work ethic, with a hunger to deliver results
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Amazing organizational skills
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Modern work environment
- Structured career development
- International travel
- A day off on your birthday
- On-site parking
- Training opportunities
- Free fruit and drinks
- Quarterly socials
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and cover sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this role please fill out the simple form below and attach your current CV. Thank you for your interest in this role.